Smoking can be categorized as never smoke, seldom smoke, occasionally smoke, frequently smoke, always smoke. The following are the most popular reasons that were given by smokers:-
• Smoking to keep self from slowing down.
• Smoking is a pleasant and relaxing tool.
• Handling cigars is an enjoyment in itself.
• I smoke when I am upset.
• When I run out of cigarettes, I am simply not comfortable.
• I smoke impromptu and automatically and most of the time I am not aware I have started to smoke.
• I feel perked when I smoke.
• I love the route to smoking, especially the way I light it up.
• I get a real hunger for cigars when I have not smoked for a while.
• When my cares stress me, I smoke to take my mind off cares.
• I love to let smoke shows in circles!
• Many times I light up another cigar when I still have the old one in the tray.
Overall the reasons for smoking can be truncated to stimulation, handling, pleasure, relaxation, tension reduction, craving or a habit. Whatever be the case, most employers are not happy about it, because they have realized smoking increases the money they need to spend on medical insurance for the smoking employee. They do Cotinine tests, cotinine urine test, cotinine urine test kit, drug test for smoking, drug test nicotine etcetera to detect smoking.
Smoking tobacco causes the absorption of nicotine via the lung and the nasal epithelium. After this occurs nicotine is metabolized in to approximately 20 different metabolic products and then it is excreted in the urine. Cotinine is the major metabolite of this process and it accumulates in the body as a consequence of regular smoking. Cotinine has a longer half life than all other metabolites of approximately 17 hours. The detection of cotinine is for this reason less dependent on the time the sample is collected. Cotinine is one of the successfully used biomarker of tobacco.
There is no need to got for complicated testing methods to detect cotinine, there are several strip tests for detecting cotinine within minutes. The confirmatory analysis can be done by GC, GC/MS, HPLC, HPLC-mass spectrometry, EIA and RIA later on. Remember, passive smoking can cause more dangers than you can imagine. Your spouse or kids who are nonsmoker can be quickly vulnerable to smoking related issues if you are a smoker. Quit smoking for the welfare of your family.
Call toll free 1-888-237-3445 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org for details regarding smoking drug testing options to detect smoking.