Army Substance Abuse Programs (ASAP) is in charge for providing control and management on every non-clinical alcohol and other drug policy matter mounting, beginning, administering, and estimating non-clinical alcohol and other drug abuse anticipation, instruction, and education programs are managing the Military, Drug Free Workplace and biochemical testing programs.
The main goal of the ASAP is to offer armed forces, chief officer, Unit Prevention Leaders (UPL) and all other associates of the Army community with an educational, comprehensible environment for quitting drugs. Those utilizing this program can visit the website for a multitude of information on
· Biochemical Testing Programs
· Soldier support Program
· Risk lessening Program
· Alcohol and drug abuse prevention instruction materials in addition to wide-ranging information regarding ASAP Agency
· Employee support Program
The main objectives of this program are
· To provide update details on drug and alcohol tendency upsetting military group of people.
· To offer training equipments and resources for chief officer and UPLs to make use of in education and cultivating them in the unit regarding alcohol and other drugs.
· To present the community a source for drug and alcohol information.
· To afford alcohol and other drug abuse anticipation stuffs and materials to Military population.
ASAP provides 40 hours training for freshly appointed prevention leader or officer. It also includes training for drugs and alcohol testing, biochemical testing and drug abuse anticipation. Well qualified staffs and leaders are appointed for the ASAP which also includes efficient drug testing program such as military drug testing, probation drug testing, marine corps drug testing program, navy drug screening program, sample drug testing policy.
Three days class is provided for the drug addicted military people to get rid of the drugs. It teaches about effects and safety recovery from drug addiction.