A drug test is a technical examination of urine, semen, blood, sweat or oral fluid samples to determine the presence or absence of specified drugs. Drug testing kits are efficient and effective at screening drug use. Most of the companies are getting all the tests approved from FDA and strictly adhere to SAMSHA cut off levels for drug detection. The tests have remarkable accuracy of 95% to 98%, which you can get better results. Drug testing kit is a self test product which you can use at your home.
There are many benefits of using drug testing kits instead of getting tested at traditional laboratories, which are as follows-
- Drug testing kit avoids the trouble of visiting clinics and saves time from waiting for a long time for reports.
- Test kits are designed such that the testing procedures are very simple.
- It is easy to use without requiring help from anyone.
- It provides quick and accurate results.
- It can be purchased through internet or phone call.
- Test kits are delivered at your door steps.
Different Types of Testing Kits:
There are different types of drug testing kits that can be use for various purposes under various circumstances. They are listed as below-
Utility of Test Kits:
Test kits can be used by various types of user groups based on their requirements. They are as below-
- Individuals: Home test kits are inexpensive, less time consuming and can be used without requiring help from anyone. You can maintain your privacy while using home test kits unlike when you go to the laboratory.
- Offices: As an employer, it is important for you to choose a drug testing kit that is easy to screen and get accurate results. It is also cost effective to the company. Testing kits save time of employees to get back soon to their work instead of going to laboratory.
- Educational institutions: Testing kits are useful to take drug test for multiple persons at one time. Testing kits are economical and easy to use.
- Rehabilitation centers: Testing kits helps to prepare reports fast and helps in easy decision making.
- Sports: Testing kits help the anti doping agencies to get quick and accurate results.
From the above information you can know that drug testing kits are self test products, which can give instant results with accuracy. They are helpful for individuals as well as institutions like many health care centers to refrain drug abuse.
A drug test is a technical examination of urine, semen, blood, sweat or oral fluid samples to determine the presence or absence of specified drugs. Drug testing kits are efficient and effective at screening drug use. Most of the companies are getting all the tests approved from FDA and strictly adhere to SAMSHA cut off levels for drug detection.